Hoi An to Hue by motorbike tour . We ride through villages and rice paddies avoiding the main highway for as long as possible. On the way we stop at Elephant Springs rock pools where you can swim and Lang Co lagoon & beach.After that Hai Van when crossing over the top of the Pass . Road trip from Hoi An to Hue by motorbike tour , This is the best way to real discover adventure to see amazing view on the way to Hue .
Duration : 5 – 6 hours including sightseeing stop , take pictures . swimming
Transport : Motorbike with english driver
Distance : 140 km
Sightseeing stop : On the way
09H00 . Our english guide pick up at hotel – Road trip from Hoi An to Hue , On the way , we have stop to famous sightseeing excursion :
* Marble Mountain – Marble Mountains : Ngũ Hành Sơn; “Five elements mountains”) is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. The five ‘mountains’ are named after the five elements; Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth).All of the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels, and it is possible to climb to the summit of one of the peaks. Several buddhist sanctuaries can also be found within the mountains, making this a famous tourist destination.
* Hai Van Pass – The Hai Van (Ocean Cloud) Pass is the longest and highest mountain pass road in Viet Nam with a length of 21km. Its summit is 496m above sea level and is at the geographical boundary between Da Nang and Thua Thien-Hue Province. The pass crosses over the last spur of the Truong Son (Annamite) Range as it juts into the sea. There is no more dangerous mountain pass in Viet Nam, but visitors to the Hai Van Pass will be stunned by its spectacular scenery and the harmonious beauty of the clouds, mountains and sea.The winding road over the pass has the lush jungle on one side and the sea on the other, and from far away it looks like a crooked ribbon squeezed between the land and the blue sky. Sometimes, this pass is so cloudy that visitors feel like they are stepping into a fanciful and mysterious world. On sunny days, the pass is a great place for dazzling panoramic views over Da Nang, the Tien Sa Port, the Son Tran Peninsula, the Cham Islands, and the picturesque endless white-sand beaches.
* Lang Co lagoon & Beach :With its 10 km in length, Lang Co beach bordered a section of the 1A National Highway, nearly Hai Van pass, and 24 km from Bach Ma area. With its gradually slopping, white sand beach, the average depth of under 1m and the average temperature in the bathing season of 25°C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists .In Lang Co sea, there are various kind of shrimps, lobster, sea shrimp, crab, butter-fish, mackerel fish
* Elephant Waterfall – The Elephant Springs make for an excellent break in your journey from Hue to Da Nang or vice versa. Packed out with Vietnamese during the weekend, the drive into the springs takes you through vibrant jungle. The springs are a series of small waterfalls and ponds, and remain in pristine condition.
End tours – Have a good trip and experienced – Road trip from Hoi An to Hue
Start time: 9:00am
Finish time: 4pm
Price per person: $48 = 1.150.000 vnd
Included: Private tour with English speaking driver, lunch ,entrance fee , helmet , parking, road fee
When do you pay for the trip ?
- When you finish your trip
- You can pay by cash : Vnd or USD
Our customer’s care & Booking
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline phone : 0985005113 – Oversea call : 0084985005113
What’sApp : 84985005113. to book Harry Vu – English speaking
Nice trip and wonderful phong nha cave , thank you for advised , this was the best trip ever
We made this trip by Hue Motorbike Adventure and it was our holiday highlight. We went to lots of places on the way stopping off to take photos,eat etc and went over the Hai Van Pass. We had a meal in a local cafe which the driver arranged and the food was superb. Our luggage was strapped to the bikes and we were apprehensive initially but so glad we did it.